COVID-19 Precautions & FAQ
We are currently accepting appointments everywhere within our normal service area, with some additional precautions.
The health and safety of our photographers, clients, and team is our #1 concern. Please take note of the steps we’re taking below:
- Currently, appointments are being scheduled. Wait time for appointments may be longer than usual.
- Images may not be delivered in 24 hours, as is our usual policy. We appreciate your patience.
- As part of CDC’s “social distancing” recommendations, we are now requiring that you (or the seller) limit your presence at your appointment to only providing access, if necessary.
- Since will we not be reviewing photos on site, we will take extra backup shots as an insurance. Thank you for your cooperation.
- Our photographers always carry hand sanitizer or soap for use before every appointment. They have been using it liberally these past few weeks and will continue doing so. You might also see them using disposable gloves.
As always, if you have any questions or concerns, call or email us. Please stay safe and follow the official advice from The Texas Department of Health and Human Services.
Shoot2Sell takes you beyond powerful first impressions:
See everything you get with our service here, including our easy-sharing social media dashboard.